From: Penny Cayia <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2020 3:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PeopleSoft Upgrade to Fluid

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

May 28, 2020

We are excited to announce that this July; PeopleSoft HCM will be upgraded to a new user interface that provides a more modern, mobile friendly, "app-like", and efficient user experience. The majority of the changes are to self-service and manager self-service. However, the navigation - while the same - will be getting a facelift.  The system will be down from Thursday, July 16th at 4:30p until the morning of Monday, July 20th. A similar upgrade to the Financials system is planned for later in the fall.
We plan on hosting video meetings, trainings and updating all user guides as we roll out this upgrade. For more information about the upgrade, including sample screenshots, can be found on the website http://www.uvm.edu/~psupgrd/
Be sure to visit the Training and Support link for more information on our plan for training. The intent of the upgrade is to make the application more user friendly, especially for "self-service only" users (the vast majority of users).
As with other upgrades, we are looking for folks to assist with testing. Please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you would like to be a beta tester or if you have any questions/comments or feedback.

Susan Skalka, Assistant Director, Business Systems Team
Penny Cayia, Director of Payroll and Tax Services
Kait Bedell,   HRIS and Operations Manager