Good afternoon, UVM community!

On Wednesday, July 1, our division (Division of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion) will be hosting the third virtual teach-in in a three-part series titled, “Finding Answers Together: Exploring, Explaining, and Eradicating Racism.” This session will focus on “Turning the Conversation to Whiteness” from 12:00-1:15 pm, via Microsoft Teams Live events at https://www.uvm.edu/diversity/finding-answers-together. This webinar features Dr. Kyle Dodson, CEO of the Greater Burlington YMCA and former Director of Multicultural Student Affairs at St. Michael’s College; Paul Marcus, Lead Trainer at Community Change, Inc. in Boston, MA; and Christa Hagan-Howe, Diversity Educator in the Center for Cultural Pluralism at UVM.

I am writing to ask if you can please share this information with your colleagues as well as on any social media channels and listservs you have access to.

Thank you all so much for helping to spread the word out about this session. We hope you can attend.

Sincerely,

Wanda Heading-Grant

Vice President for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion