From: Technology Discussion at UVM <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Naima Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 11:16 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Mac issues

Hello,

I have a user with a Mac who has been unable to access webmail and myUVM since Sunday without jumping through hoops. Neither Safari, nor Chrome will work. She got this error earlier in the week.  She was still able to reach other sites.
[cid:[log in to unmask]]

As of today, she is having additional issues. She is receiving these errors now. She also reports being unable to open zoom meetings.
[cid:[log in to unmask]][cid:[log in to unmask]]
[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Does this look familiar to anyone? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Naima T. Dennis
Sr. Assistant Registrar for Technology

Office of the Registrar | The University of Vermont
85 So. Prospect St. Burlington, VT 05405| 360 Waterman
802-656-1390 | www.uvm.edu/registrar<http://www.uvm.edu/registrar>