Good afternoon,

Today is Marcy Whittle’s last day in the office.  She has been with UVM for over 40 years, most recently as a Senior Compliance Analyst at Sponsored Project Administration.

I have come to greatly appreciate her expertise in all things related to sponsored project compliance and her being able to support multiple audits and site visits at any time, while also conducting subaward risk assessments, preparing statements of expenditures of federal funds, and contributing to SPA’s success as part of SPA’s leadership team.  Marcy served as a mentor to many members of UVM’s research community, including me, and always found time to share her knowledge and her wisdom with those looking for assistance.

Marcy’s short-term retirement plans include relaxing at home, spending time with her family, and vacationing in Southern Maine.  I speak on behalf of everyone in Sponsored Project Administration when I say we will miss Marcy and wish her much happiness in this next chapter of her life.

Earlier this year we were hoping to be able to celebrate Marcy with many of you in person, but that is not possible at this time.  Please join me in congratulating Marcy on her retirement by sending her a note.

Happy retirement!

Sonya Stern, MBA, CFRA | Director | Signing Official

University of Vermont

Sponsored Project Administration

217 Waterman | 85 South Prospect Street

Burlington, VT 05405-0160

P: 802-656-1986 | [log in to unmask] | www.uvm.edu/spa/

Treasurer, National Council of University Research Administrators Region 1

To unsubscribe from the SPANEWS list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(SPANEWS,SIGNOFF);