I recently received a report of SDM in the region.  If you are growing spinach, I would greatly appreciate hearing if you have or don’t have this disease in your spinach.  I would like to increase our knowledge of SDM occurrence in the region as this guides management.  Thank you for your time.

I have information about SDM and past occurrences at http://vegetablemdonline.ppath.cornell.edu/NewsArticles/SpinachDownyMildew.html
I have a report about what I learned through a grower survey about occurrence of SDM and other winter green foliar diseases at http://vegetablemdonline.ppath.cornell.edu/NewsArticles/winter-greens.html.

best,
Meg
*****************************
Margaret Tuttle McGrath
Plant Pathology and Plant-Microbe Biology Section
School of Integrative Plant Science
Cornell University
Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center
3059 Sound Avenue
Riverhead, NY  11901-1098

Phone: 631-727-3595 ext 20
Fax: 631-727-3611