Happy Wednesday!

Sharing the info below for colleagues at NYFC.

Throughout the summer the National Young Farmer Coalition will be hosting a series of focus groups with farmers to discuss on-farm produce safety practices and how they can be integrated into farming operations. We have some coming up that are specific to CSA farmers, specifically, Produce Safety for CSA/Farmshare Distribution during COVID-19 and Produce Safety for Multi-farm/Aggregated CSAs during COVID-19, one around Produce Safety for Hydroponic and Aquaponic Operation and one about rotational grazing (soon to be added!).

More information and signups can be found on our website:  youngfarmers.org/focusgroups<http://youngfarmers.org/focusgroups>. Each focus group will be one hour long, via Zoom, and all farmers will be compensated for their time and energy and receive a copy of our food safety guidebook: A Small Farmer's Practical Guide to Food Safety<https://www.youngfarmers.org/resource/foodsafetyguide/>.
-Chris