Hello All:

I have a young customer who has been raising two young sheep over the past several months and is distraught at their likely fate if returned to the source farm.  Here is a small out-take from the email we received:

Our friend very kindly let us take them in and they have been my daughter’s constant companions ever since.  It is hard to put into words how much joy and light they have brought into our lives during these dark and uncertain times. The tricky part is that we live in Burlington. They can return to their farm, and it is a wonderful farm, but their future is not in fiber, if you know what I mean.

We can’t take them, so I’m reaching out to see if anyone is in the wool production biz and would like to add a couple more to the production staff, or knows of someone else who might.  If so, let me know and I’ll connect everyone directly.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Regards,
Bob
Fisher Brothers Farm