Hello everyone,
Seeking assorted starts for community food security gardens in the Burlington area.

The gardens I am specifically seeking for are:
- VCGN Collective Community Garden at Tommy Thompson, 1200 sq ft.
- Intervale Center Peoples Farm, 1.5 acres
- Pathways Vermont, assorted raised beds

If you are near Burlington or Chittenden Co and have any odds and ends plant starts you could donate, we would love to put them to good use.

Here's more about the project:
ShiftMeals is partnering with land owners, farmers, and organizations around the state to support 'Victory Farms'. Currently partnering in Burlington, Richmond, Marshfield, Vershire, and Newport. Actively pursuing additional partnerships and supporting copycat projects. Please reach out!
This Seven Days story gives a good overview https://www.sevendaysvt.com/BiteClub/archives/2020/05/20/skinny-pancakes-shiftmeals-launches-farm-program.

Thank you!
Jean

--

802-777-6546
ShiftMeals - A local food response to COVID-19