One of the things I like about Dr. Mercola's
website are the comments -- thousands upon
thousands of them. There is a collective
knowledge "bank" that emerges. And many of those
posting (whether I agree with the posts or not --
and mostly I find them very interesting) are
coming to anti-capitalist and definitely
anti-fascist positions, which is quite remarkable.

A month ago, Dr. Mercola posted Jonathan Latham's
overview of the possibilities that covid-19 was
created in a lab. I posted there, and there have
been many responses that have taken off in
interesting directions, including references to
research we'd do well to look at (that I never
heard about, such as the one at the end here
about the genetic sequencing of the virus and
what is wrong with the way it is portrayed in the media).

Here is a sampling that I appreciate, amidst the
89 comments to Jonathan Latham's essay on Mercola's site.
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/07/12/coronavirus-lab-origin.aspx?ShowAllComments=true#1011782

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/Mitchel-Cohen/default.aspx>Mitchel Cohen
Excellent piece, and extremely frightening. Dr.
Mercola is once again performing a huge service
by helping to propagate Jonathan Latham's
brilliant work. My question, though, is Why leave
out the possibiity that the virus was being
"worked on" at Fort Detrick Army Medical Research
Institute of Infectious Diseases, and transferred
to China when AMRIID was shut down last summer
due possibly because of accidental releases, and
U.S. researchers resumed work in Wuhan, with whom
the U.S. has a strong monetary interest. It's
very important to see the possible U.S. role here ....

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/stanleybecker/default.aspx>stanleybecker
Michael Cohen - the "US role" is bound up with
Fauci's funding of his ongoing experimental work
that was moved from Fort Derrick to Wuhan - Gates
is also involved in this funding - the continuity
of Fauci's initiatives is the "smoking gun" you
wish to expose  - that this is the guy who is
still calling the shots is astounding - Fauci
should be tried not asked for counselling

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/Randyfast/default.aspx>Randyfast
Is the U.S. not 'always' involved in these
matters? Have they not created and sustained just
about every war that ever was? Have they not
conducted numerous chemical and biological
experiments on their own citizens? The people in
power are pure evil and they couldn't care less
about humanity! Playing God and playing with
fire! I've noticed lately that the Canadian press
is aggressively pushing the narrative that this
virus came from the "wet market"; even so far as
to be specific; in that it "originated from a
wood block" in the market. While everyone is
looking the other way; I've read of a number of
cities (Canadian as well), implementing mandatory
mask laws. This insanity has been going on for
half a year now and it looks as if the zombie
masses are accepting (hook, line and sinker!)
this "New Normal"; just as the globalists had
hoped. What do you think it will be like in
another 6 months? More acceptance = more tyranny!

BTW: "Then there’s the H1N1 swine flu pandemic of
2009". That was also the year that "they" began
aggressively pushing the flu vaccine (signs began
popping up everywhere); the same time that I
investigated vaccines, then made the decision to
never accept another vaccine! I do not see that
as a coincidence...and look where we are today.
P.A. systems blaring; "Come to the pharmacy and
get your "free" vaccine to keep you and your
loved ones safe"! There are signs, everywhere you
look; "Get your "free" flu shot here". It's
simply amazing that so many people fail to see the agenda here!

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/paral04/default.aspx>paral04
If one remembers how Hitler came into power, he
co-opt the Fourth Estate, aka the Press. and had
them spread enough propaganda to get him
elected.  History repeats itself today.

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/Guillermou/default.aspx>Guillermou
When everything returns to normal, the only way
that pollution does not submerge people in an
unbreathable environment, that promotes diseases
and degradation of the planet, is to make the
most of alternative energy sources, to use more
public transport , electric vehicles are promoted
and shared, and more bicycle lanes are made. As
long as governments depend on the monopolies of
polluting industries, the degradation of the
planet and the extinction of the biodiversity of
plants and animals cannot be stopped.

Not only children can react particularly
sensitive, but also the health of adults and
particularly the elderly is determined by
environmental influences. A German study (women
between 68 and 79 years old) conducted by the
University of Düsseldorf showed a link between
the results of cognitive tests and proximity to
road traffic. A recent Danish study points to a
similar correspondence for Parkinson's disease.
The health effects of air pollution are serious:
one third of deaths from stroke, lung cancer and
heart disease are due to air pollution. This has
an effect equivalent to that of smoking tobacco.

Humans are estimated to have impacted 83% of the
Earth's land surface, affecting many ecosystems,
as well as the range in which specific species of
wildlife used to exist. The number of animals
living on land and seafarers has decreased by 40%
since 1970. Insect populations have decreased by
75% in some parts of the world. Most worryingly,
about 33% to 20% of amphibians and mammals are
endangered in the coming decades. Along with the
extinction of species, the devastation of
genetically unique populations and the loss of
their genetic variation leads to irreversible
loss of biodiversity.
<https://www.earthday.org/populations-of-living-things-across-all-species-are-declining-and-this-is-very-worrisome/>www.earthday.org/populations-of-living-things-across-all-species-are-d..

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/LewPatrick1/default.aspx>LewPatrick1
Pazyryk....The real key to reducing these
"dangerous" gases (last time I checked CO2 was
necessary for photosynthesis) is how we
farm.  Regenerative farming, which advocates no
till operation is the key to binding up the
problem heat retaining gases that cause this
supposed global warming.  Agreed that CO2 is an
indication of these other problem gases but CO2
is not a "bad guy".  It has been shown by Dr.
Elaine Ingham that not plowing the land results
in very high levels of carbon retention(binding)
in the soil.  It also allows the soil biome to
regenerate allowing the aerobic rather than
anaerobic bacteria, fungi, flagellates, etc. to
thrive resulting in rebuilding the "Soil Food Web" as she calls it.

There are over 5 million acres using this
approach to farming with impressive
results.  Case in point is the adaptation to
Dr.  ingham's processes by the Australian dairy
industry.  If you want to save "mother gaia" the
key is not in going back to walking, riding
bicycles and reading by candlelight.  If you want
to see the results of this approach, read Gabe Brown's book "Dirt to Soil".

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/epi_2D00_cure/default.aspx>epi-cure
This conflation of climate change with CO2 must
stop and the narrative changed to stop trashing
the planet regardless of whether man made gasses
are to blame for the global temperature rise. The
last time I checked well over 20 thousand
scientists had signed a petition stating the
alleged human cause was bad science. An yet the
polar ice caps continue to melt. It's obvious
that if the linkage between the two doesn't exist
the focus of the human population problem would
be reshaped as well. It would invalidate the
premise from which Gates and company operate (as
stated in his 2010 TED Talk) along with all their subsequent activities.

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/rrealrose/default.aspx>rrealrose
Agree with most of this, NASA got a better
picture of the virus from space than we were
getting from most of our media. Oddest part was
about 3 weeks ago, when Tesla was banned from
opening their automated production line early in
CA - we need more battery powered vehicles than
ever before...so Elon Musk threatened to leave
the state, then opened his factory anyway. Some
state and local negotiations occurred later.
Suspect from newer reports, he is already scoping
out possible sites in TX.  And there's several
articles on line about a new, million mile
battery that Tesla developed with a Chinese firm:
<https://www.businessinsider.com/catl-claims-battery-1-million-miles-2020-6>www.businessinsider.com/catl-claims-battery-1-million-miles-2020-6

- - A few people and companies are on a far more
promising futuristic trajectory than the vaccine
agenda with associated, future track and tracing
we see from the US govt. Can easily assume air
pollution plays a substantial role in
transporting this virus, because every place the
air cleared up, (clear deep blue skies over Milan
for a time) people came out again. Entirely
possible the NIAID knew this as well, which is
why we were kept "off the roads" for a
substantial time. (This was the only reason that
makes sense instead of simply protecting the
sick.) Here's a summary article, others are
starting to show up as well:
<https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200427-how-air-pollution-exacerbates-covid-19>www.bbc.com/future/article/20200427-how-air-pollution-exacerbates-covi..
Gotta read more international to get more relevant news, than ever before.

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/epa1375/default.aspx>epa1375
ThePaz wrote  "Merkal......while simultaneously
wholeheartedly encouraging the production, sales
and usage of BMWs on the other." Did you mean to
say encouraging the production, sales and usage
of Mercedes in Stuttgart, Germany. I don't mean
to be petty but I thought BMW was made in
England. But this is a larger disease of where
our governments across the world are colluding
with The NWO wish list on all sorts of nefarious
adventures. Every year the Bilderbergs convene to
some isolated convention site usually in Europe,
to inform the worker bees about the wishes of the
Most High Demons that are to be carried out in the future.

I suppose this Plandemic along with Climate
Change, Depopulation of the masses, culling in
Africa, Asia and across the world have been at
the top of their list for the last several years.
Fauci is one of their worker bees. That's why he
pushes for 'Gain Of Function' to help the viruses
which always causes 'Loss Of Function' and 'Loss
Of Life' for the people. So for them, all is
going according to
plan.<https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2019/05/30/pompeo-kushner-head-bilderberg-meeting-mysterious-gathering-global-elite/>www.washingtonpost.com/world/2019/05/30/pompeo-kushner-head-bilderberg..

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/mirandola/default.aspx>mirandola
I second Guillermou but have to add that the
elephant in the room, chemtraililng, considerably
must contribute to climate change.
<https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=kristen+meghan+ny&&view=detail&mid=EA14E1458335764D4246EA14E1458335764D4246&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dkristen%2Bmeghan%2Bny%26FORM%3DHDRSC3>www.bing.com/videos/search?q=kristen+meghan+ny&&view=detail&am..
Scientist David Keith says here, that
nanoparticles of aluminum, barium ,strontium
suspended on fiberglass particles, are sprayed
from jets to deflect the sun's rays, which heats
the upper atmospheres, evaporating the clouds and
contributing to droughts. There is only one
problem with claiming that this mitigates global
warming, namely, that aerosols are known to punch
holes in the ozone layer, causing global warming.
Ooops. Not to mention, droughts which the mad
scientist himself admits to, see video above.

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/Cabochon/default.aspx>Cabochon
Have not been able to find good references about
chemtrails other than the one cited below which
was quickly retracted.  Have they been studied in
depth? References  re toxic rain, geo-engineering
etc are relevant.  NASA images appear to show
marked changes in the troposphere within the
first two decades of this century - whether by
accident or deliberate, does not matter.  It is
entirely conceivable that the “militarisation of
the sky” could include a virus infection
programme. Given what we already know or suspect
about corporate surveillance and the power elite,
nothing should be discounted from their
agenda.  Int.J,Environ.Res.Public Health 2015,12,9375-9390.

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/Randyfast/default.aspx>Randyfast
Mirandola: No shortage of chemtrails here. I have
some really good photos from the past few days
and I show them to people, explaining that it's
precisely why it rained the following night/day.
Of course, all they see are "clouds". There is no
way that those long trails can be mistaken for
"clouds"! The "Elephant in the room" may as well
get up and leave. He's become invisible! 4am here
and it's 13 degrees/55 fahrenheit - in the middle of July!

Correction: 12C. The dark clouds are now beginning to roll in - quite typical!

There is not much "natural" weather these days.
For those of you who aren't interested in
listening to the following podcast by Dane
Wiggington; you should, at least, listed from
27:20 to 31:30. It discusses Fauci's "conflicts
of interest". It is concerning; and extremely
important information, as it relates to our current situation!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zQL8WUWpo4

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/stanleybecker/default.aspx>stanleybecker
what gets me is that Gates and Fauci promote this
viral research by funding it {supposedly, for
vaccine knowledge} - there is also the idea that
future pandemics can better be dealt with through
this DANGEROUS research - the  "chickens have
come home to roost" and now Gates and Fauci see
this human problem that they were instrumental in
creating as an opportunity to make a killing {in
every possible way} - the "insult to injury"
aspect is that when realizing that their paid for
experiments had actually caused some infectious
agent to become a threat to certain immune
compromised humans, -   they actually did their
best to compromise these unfortunate vulnerable
types by flooding the Nursing Homes with disease
vectors - this should be a jail sentence in itself

they then proceeded to amplify the mortality
figures and create a wave of fear with FALSE
DEATH REPORTS - they implemented financial
incentives for hospitals that helped them
FICTIONALIZE cause of death in humans that had
not died from Covid - Gates then used his
influence peddling at the WHO {whom he owns} to
institute a Lockdown that has CRASHED the World
Economy and will cause millions to die - the
basis of this brainwave by Gates is the "bargain
basement" sales that the multiple bankruptcies will allow

this man is a villain and the stupid politicians
that have kowtowed to his bribery "carrot" must
be voted out of office as soon as possible - the
fact that these politicians could not see the
predictable collapse of their economies is enough
proof that these public servants do not deserve
to be in public office any longer as a result of
their treasonous dereliction of duty to their
civic constituents - VOTE the WHOLE bankrupt
mentality and corrupt bribery mongers OUT OF
OFFICE - Gates should be tried for TREASON and
other fiscal irregularities relating to his use
of taxpayer's money to further his Population
Control murderous activities - Fauci is just a
pilot fish picking scraps from Gates's teeth

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/mirandola/default.aspx>mirandola
What's crazy, mixed up and backward, is that
people call the underground "Fake news" while
trusting the real source of fake news, called the
media. The media is causing a breakdown of our
economy, civil liberties and is driving insane
levels of fear, OCD, social separation, probably
contributing to infant loneliness and neglect for
lack of hugging due to fear and mask wearing, and
is contributing to suicides ,more...while many
people think "it is the job of the media to scare
us" they have actually said that. Now see this,
where is Bill Gates's money invested? See chart
<https://www.naturalblaze.com/2020/04/robert-f-kennedy-jr-responds-to-bill-gates-statements-on-a-mandatory-coronavirus-vaccine.html>www.naturalblaze.com/2020/04/robert-f-kennedy-jr-responds-to-bill-gate..
And see who funds the media, aha!
<https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaaction/about/funding>www.bbc.co.uk/.../funding
www.humanosphere.org/basics/2013/02/a-personal-view-behind-the-scenes-..

this is a really good article. Undergound
journalist found himself locked out of a closed
door media meeting with Bill Gates Foundation,
oops.
<http://www.gatesfoundation.org/How-We-Work/Quick-Links/Grants-Database#>www.gatesfoundation.org/How-We-Work/Quick-Links/Grants-Database#
On the Gates Fdn website But you see, those who
drive fear, suicide, economic collapse,
isolation, house arrest, are our friends and
saviors, while those who try to create a balanced
picture based on highly credible sources, are the
kooks and the crazies. The murderers are our
saviors while those calling out the truth are
labeled. The media has done a real job on our
collective head. We must continue to help break
through with the truth. It is time for justice at
last for those who created this whole scheme. As
for The General Good, how about closing the virus
"research" labs? That would be a good starting
point. How those pointing fingers at others,
truly do project their own shadows, tell this to a contact tracer....

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/Guillermou/default.aspx>Guillermou
Yes, STAN, Gates and Fauci represent the great
deception of the origin of vaccines and defend
their corrupt interests of investing in vaccines
for their profits, regardless of the damage they
are causing to humanity. This pandemic is a
project of deceit and lies that leads to a loss
of freedoms, misery and the poison of the
vaccine. People must be informed to criticize a
reality that causes a severe economic crisis and
much suffering for families, increase,
depression, suicides, inequalities and hunger for
the world. This is a pandemic of domination and
power through the control of the media, through
coercive and violent mechanisms that what they
have achieved is to reproduce the germ of
indiscriminate exploitation and genocidal
destruction of the environment, to sustain a
machinery of death. The Bill and Melinda Gates
Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation, has spent
many years declaring war on democratic
principles, the rights and freedoms of people,

The increased function that Dr. Ralph Baric of
the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
argues that these viral manipulations is
"critical to the development of vaccines and
broad-based therapies" is a big lie. The truth is
that this increase in function has brought fatal
consequences for vaccine development and, based
on this pandemic, CDC / NIH / WHO / Gates /
Rockefeller, Fauci, etc. sociopaths are
orchestrating this disaster by adopting draconian
interventions. like immunity certificates,
microchips, forced vaccination, torpedoing our
sovereign rights, and ultimately, the war on life
with a vaccine that will only bring benefits to
BigPhama and its government partners, while injecting more disease into people.

Corruption in US health institutions, led by the
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Medical
historians have described strong "affinities"
between eugenics and public health, affinities
that helped justify decades of involuntary
sterilization of women and men of all races and
ethnic groups throughout the United States..
“From the outset, the researchers were
comfortable not only withholding treatment but
also actively working to keep the men in the dark
about available treatments”. “

It is . . . unethical when people championing the
cause of vaccines are the same ones who are also
investing in vaccine development” “. …the
Tuskegee study had moved from being a singular
historical event to a powerful metaphor
symbolizing racism in medicine, misconduct in
human research, the arrogance of physicians, and
government abuse of Black people.” HISTORICAL
LAPSES IN PUBLIC HEALTH ETHICS: WILL GATES-FUNDED
COVID VACCINE HUMAN TRIALS BE BUSINESS AS USUAL
<https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/public-health-and-medical-ethics-learning-from-history/>childrenshealthdefense.org/news/public-health-and-medical-ethics-learn..

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/stanleybecker/default.aspx>stanleybecker
hi Mirandola - great article in your link - if
more people would actually AVAIL themselves of
this data and COMPREHEND what this means to the
way the world we live in is organized - then all
this talk about "controversy" that the Mainstream
narrative levels against the alternative media
would become transposed and the Mainstream media
would become the source of the alleged
"controversy" that seeks to OBFUSCATE the Truth
with their constant repetition of pseudo facts
and misleading information and made up fictions
that newspapers and TV masquerade as THEIR version of the Truth

hi Gui - the idea that caucasoid features make
one SUPERIOR is so unbelievable that Future
chroniclers {that is if there is to be a Future}
will have great difficulty explaining what the
basis of this generalized prejudice against
certain groupings on the basis of superficial
differences  worked - with the melting pot now
integrating these differences into a universal
human grouping these anachronistic separations
will seem particularly strange to Future Man

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/Mitchel-Cohen/default.aspx>Mitchel Cohen
paral04  Just a slight historical correction:
Hitler was NEVER elected, he was appointed by the
moderate who HAD won the election. The fact is,
Hitler was NOT elected. He was appointed
Chancellor of Germany by German President Paul
von Hindenburg. And this is a distinction with a
very profound difference, at least insofar as it
comes to understanding Democracy historically and
in formulating strategy for defeating the
fascists who have seized power in the U.S. today.

The politician that the German voters actually
elected was NOT Hitler but "lesser evil"
monarchist Hindenburg. In the initial 1932
presidential elections Hindenburg, who did not
even campaign, defeated Hitler by 49-30 percent,
a substantial margin. (The Communist candidate
received 13 percent of that vote.) In the runoff,
the 85-year-old Hindenburg increased his total
vote to 53 percent while the *** received 36
percent, with 10 percent going to the Communists.

Given their electoral failure, the *** resorted
to other means to come to power. Under the
so-called socialists running the government of
the pre-Nazi Weimar Republic, the vast majority
of violence and killing was perpetrated by the
Nazi's and the right. The government either
refused to prosecute or investigate or else meted
out the tiniest sentences or fines. The *** took
advantage of the economic misery of the country
and used systematic violence to create conditions
inside Germany that were utterly intolerable,
utilizing the economic depression and global
capitalist crisis to destabilize the society,
scapegoat the Jews, attack Communists, and
pressure for Hitler to be appointed as the law and order expert.

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/Mitchel-Cohen/default.aspx>Mitchel Cohen
Apparently, the website or webhost replaced some
of my uses of the name of Hitler's party with asterisks. why?

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/stanleybecker/default.aspx>stanleybecker
the word censor has an anomaly where the singular
Nazi is allowed but the plural Nazi s is not allowed

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/mirandola/default.aspx>mirandola
Forbiddenhealing, Krofter: I have been quoting
the CDC's own website, that the estimated death
figures are 0.28%. That helps different wheels to
turn... I too was suspicious *immediately* when
they started to call this a pandemic. I went to
the CDC's site: At that time, 600 deaths USA
wide. Oh but China is dying, Italy is dying, fear
ye! That only ADDED to my suspicions, fake
science, and THEY KNOW IT!! They know that
cultures have their own medical strengths and
weaknesses  based on diet and environment alike.
On pubmed, it is common to read about larger
cultural cross sectors. So should the French,
given the French paradox, come running for their
anti-cholesterol meds just because Americans are
dying of heart attacks? I was mad. WHY is there
no testing to confirm? That is suspicious.

WHERE are the hospital ships and backup campuses
if they invoke fear of hospital overwhelm? WHAT??
Asymptomatic carriers spreading illness? Common
cold too, true? Lockdown?? Antibodies=no
immunity?  This is a fraud and the people are so
gullible it is sickening. Who cares if there is
homelessness, starvation, suicides, love-lacking
infants, just keep your "social" distance
(oxymoron) and shut down the economy! Keep up the
fear ruse, no conscience, no remorse. The media
is guilty of major crimes against the people, as
are those who designed this whole architecture.
They all have to be tried for crimes against
humanity. Oh, and guess what, for a virus to
escape a lab is a no-brainer.  Deliberate or not.

As it so happens, lots to be suspect there
too.....<http://search.cas.cn/search>http://search.cas.cn/search
at fist there were pages and pages of articles
about genetic engineering of bat viruses. Days
later, the URL link itself is Chinese as are all
the articles. Ten days later, the SAME URL,
English translation button takes you to the Yunan
lab. Not a single article re bat viruses. Days
later, redirected to Beijing and not a single
article about genetic engineering of bat viruses.
HUH? What have they got to hide

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/TWS500/default.aspx>TWS500
Pardon my naiveté and possibly ignorance, but why
are we here on Earth playing with viruses?!  To
me, it's like playing with fire at a gas
station...  Sooner or later there's going to be a
fire...possibly an explosion...  Why do it?  Yes,
I know they do it because they can...  But, let's
apply some common sense.  It should be stopped!!

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/Krofter/default.aspx>Krofter
In our technofascist, capitalistic system,
anything that makes money is given the green
light.  All bow to the almighty dollar.

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/Mitchel-Cohen/default.aspx>Mitchel Cohen
There are three main arguments for why they
accept and fund gain-of-function "research" in top-security labs.

1) To study and create vaccines for viral
diseases, including trying to predict future mutations

2) Because viruses are created in "Nature" (that
is, unintentionally by humans), especially as
climate changes and pathogens (including viruses)
are released into urban environments where they'd never been seen before

3) To manufacture weapons in biowarfare strategies of the Pentagon and others

I'm involved in arguments on other lists with
friends who oppose biowarfare same as me, but who
think it is important to study viruses, which
entails isolating and storing them safely, and,
yes, "playing" with them, thinking that we can
build facilities secure enough so that no
pathogen ever escapes, which is itself absurd and
an arrogant conceit that some otherwise conscionable humans display.

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/mirandola/default.aspx>mirandola
Politicians, media, STOP talking about "the
general good" until all labs worldwide---each and
every one of them---experimenting with infectious
agents in any way, shape or form....are all shut
down permanently. No replacement labs, or
experiment sites of any kind, allowed. End of
this phase! Any talk about "the general good" is
two-faced and criminally negligent, unless and
until this is done. Period. End of story.

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/stanleybecker/default.aspx>stanleybecker
"vaccine manufacturers are in denial" - not true
- vaccine manufacturers are premeditatively
maiming/ harming/ paralysing/ murdering innocent
children and they see this as collateral to their
profit  - this is the facts of the matter - Gates
paralysed half a million young Indian girls but
this did not even give him pause for thought -
Gates still bullshits the public with "the
science" - his "science" which is a death
sentence to his victims - Gates is quite aware of
this but does not care - his propaganda machine talks "safety" non stop

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/mirandola/default.aspx>mirandola
To invoke that misplaced phrase "For the greater
good", where it does belong well placed, is to
shut down every single virus experimenting lab
world wide. Further, regulate that there may be
no further experiments on pathogens, in a lab or
elsewhere, ever again to prevent new ones from
springing up post-shutdown. if the WHO and
governments are one bit responsible and even one
bit concerned about this pandemic, they will work
to this end and no compromises.

We had a big surprise when looking at the Wuhan
lab's URL. It was all in English, then one week
later suddenly the URL itself, and all website
contents, were only in Chinese. Pages and pages
of articles about genetic engineering of bat
viruses including one article titled "the bats
carry all of the ingredients to make a brand new
SARS virus". About four days later an English
translation button appeared, this time directing
the reader to the Yunan lab. Not one mention of
genetic engineering of viruses, only one article
about the very sad engineering of butterflies.
Try a couple of days later again, and the reader
is redirected instead of to Yunan, this time the
SAME URL used all along, now bounces the reader
over to Beijing. Huh?? What have they got to hide?

<https://articles.mercola.com/members/Code265/default.aspx>Code265
Czech molecular geneticist  Sona Pekova provides
a lot of clarity on the subject.  Her bio and
publications are here:
<https://www.tilialaboratories.cz/index.php?page=300700&lang=uk>www.tilialaboratories.cz/index.php
www.researchgate.net/scientific-contributions/35442493_Sona_Pekova
.  The presentation on SARS-CoV-2  (in Czech) is
here :
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNul667aNGc>www.youtube.com/watch
Here are translated excerpts from the
video:  “We  studied the ‘Source Code’ of the
virus during its activity – the first 265 letters
which constitute  the ‘Control
Centre’.  CDC/WHO,  and the published article
that blame Charles Darwin for the virus are
looking at the ‘heel’ of the virus not at the
‘head’. The ‘head’ was clearly edited in the lab
- nothing like that exists in nature. “

Sona goes on explaining the method how they
observe the virus  in action in the biological
material (samples from the patients): “The first
265 letters  code the regulation sequences of the
virus which control all biological functions:
This means: -          Replication – how fast it
is multiplying -          Transcription – how it
will transcript its genes which go from this spot on and build proteins

So this is the regulation center of the virus (it
can be seen as a Command Center or Directorate).
 From here the commands are issued in an
organized manner.  This virus has incredible
number of variants and speed of reproduction –
the patients have very large viral load. So it
appears that the “Command Center” issues the
orders to replicate the genome very fast (this
compares to fast typing on the keyboard and
making mistakes) . According to some
measurements  the replication rate is about 270
times faster so it makes a large number of
errors. That’s why there are different variants.
If this is proven, it is a very unpleasant fact
because it points out that this regulation part
of the virus was edited by intervention of human
hand … these are forbidden  manipulations (gain-of-function).