Thanks, Michael. Exactly my sentiments.👍

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 12:55 PM Michael Goldhaber <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I just sent the following  as a letter to the NY Times:

The Times has now published several reports of claims that Russia, China and perhaps other countries are trying to hack into Covid-19 vaccine research secrets elsewhere. Yet, except for personal information about test subjects, keeping such research secrets anyway is plain crazy. The world will be stalled in partial lockdown until a safe, effective vaccine is available to most everyone on earth. That should outweigh hopes for drug-company profits, enhanced scientific reputations, or national pride at being first. Maximum scientific cooperation  is what’s needed.

(Please wait before any widespread dissemination of this letter, or they won’t publish.)

Best,

Michael

--
Kamran Nayeri