Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'CHOOSE YOUR FAVORI

Stella Immanuel is a lunatic who believes that
we're injected with "alien blood" and that Sexual
diseases are caused by having sex with demons in
dreams. Hydroxychloroquine for the malaria
parasite is one thing; Is it safe and effective
for treating a completely different disease caused by a virus? Proof? None.

https://www.ibtimes.com/who-stella-immanuel-doctor-says-demons-responsible-infertility-sexual-diseases-3018954

Who Is Stella Immanuel? Doctor Says Demons
Responsible For Infertility, Sexual Diseases

By
<https://www.ibtimes.com/reporters/marcy-kreiter>Marcy
Kreiter <http://www.twitter.com/marcykreiter>@marcykreiter
07/29/20 AT 2:25 PM

KEY POINTS

    * Stella Immanuel is a Cameroon-born
pediatrician who got her medical training in Nigeria
    * She appeared in a viral video that was
taken down by social media for spreading misinformation about coronavirus
    * She supports use of President Trump's
favorite coronavirus treatment,
hydroxychloroquine, despite a lack of proof that it's safe and effective

Dr. Stella Immanuel, who describes herself as a
prophet of God and alleges doctors use alien DNA
in experiments, rose to prominence this week when
President Trump retweeted a video of her claiming
she has used hydroxychloroquine to “cure” COVID-19.

On the video, which first was promoted by
Breitbart, Immanuel and colleagues who dubbed
themselves America’s Frontline Doctors are shown
speaking on the steps of the Supreme Court at a
so-called White Coat Summit hosted by the Tea
Party and intended to undermine the medical consensus on coronavirus.

“I’m Dr. Stella Immanuel. I’m a primary care
physician in Houston, Texas. I went to medical
school in West Africa, Nigeria, where I took care
of malaria patients, treated them with
hydroxychloroquine and stuff like that. So, I’m
used to these medications,” she says in the viral
video taken down by social media sites for
violating rules about spreading misinformation.

<https://twitter.com/stella_immanuel>
[]

<https://twitter.com/stella_immanuel>Stella Immanuel MD
@stella_immanuel
I refuse to be chained by fake science. I have
successfully treated over 250 COVID patients with
HCQ, zpack and zinc. No deaths. All these double
blinded studies sponsored by big Phama is fake science.
<https://twitter.com/ProcterMd>@ProcterMd
<https://twitter.com/richardursomd>@richardursomd
<https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump>@realDonaldTrump
<https://twitter.com/dbongino>@dbongino
<https://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle>@IngrahamAngle
2:36 PM · Jul 17,
2020·<https://help.twitter.com/using-twitter/how-to-tweet#source-labels>Twitter
for iPhone

“Hello, you don’t need a mask. There is a cure,”
she said in reference to hydroxychloroquine,
which the Food and Drug Administration has said
does not appear to be effective against the virus
and can cause dangerous heart arrhythmias. Trump
labeled the video “must watch.”

“I think they’re very respected doctors. There
was a woman who was spectacular,” Trump said when
asked about it at a press conference, adding he
thinks hydroxychloroquine works in the early stages of coronavirus.

Multiple studies have indicated
hydroxychloroquine is not a cure, and the Centers
for Disease Control and Prevention and the World
Health Organization both have said there is no known cure.

Immanuel called the research “fake science.”

On her Twitter feed, she calls Dr. Anthony Fauci,
the head of the National Institute of Allergies
and Infectious Diseases,
<https://twitter.com/stella_immanuel/status/1288367172998356997?s=20>a
liar and accuses him of “playing Russian roulette” with Americans’ lives.

The viral video was taken down by social media
after 13 million people already had viewed it.

The hydroxychloroquine belief may be the least of her pronouncements.

Immanuel currently
<https://www.facebook.com/100321995001608/videos/711397332961734/>works
at a Rehoboth Medical Center clinic in Houston,
actively recruiting coronavirus patients. On
video posted on the Rehoboth Facebook page,
Immanuel recommends wearing a face mask, along
with other CDC guidelines. She also says she “prays for my patients.”

On
<https://www.facebook.com/drstella.gwp/about_overview>her
own Facebook page, Immanuel describes herself as
“God’s battle ax and weapon of war” and founder of Fire Power Ministries.

A CNN clip showed her talking about “astral sex”
and the gynecological problems, including
infertility and sexual diseases, caused by having sex with demons in dreams.

<https://twitter.com/stella_immanuel>
[]

<https://twitter.com/stella_immanuel>Stella Immanuel MD
@stella_immanuel
·
<https://twitter.com/stella_immanuel/status/1288460112651268096>Jul 29
Yes America! some need deliverance from demon
sperm. Here’s the message, enjoy.
<https://t.co/HdVwk1euJP?amp=1>https://youtu.be/CJrJG9xymts.
There is saying in my village in Cameroon.
‘Nyangha de sleep trouble come wake am’.
<https://twitter.com/hashtag/CNN?src=hashtag_click>#CNN
<https://twitter.com/hashtag/MSNBC?src=hashtag_click>#MSNBC let’s play.
[]

Deliverance From Spirit Husbands and Spirit Wives (Incubus and...
Deliverance From Spirit Husbands and Spirit Wives
(Incubus and Succubus) These are demons the lust
men and women and sleep with them in the dream.
youtube.com

The
<https://www.thedailybeast.com/doctor-demon-sperm-is-just-the-start-of-trumps-medical-madness>Daily
Beast reported she gave a 2015 sermon in which
she laid out a plot by the Illuminati to destroy
the world through abortion, gay marriage and
children’s toys. She also claimed DNA from space
aliens is being used in medical research and
offered prayers on her website to end
generational curses passed on through the placenta.

On Sunday night, Immanuel threatened Facebook after it deleted the viral video.
<https://twitter.com/stella_immanuel/status/1287951663135952896?s=20>
Another of her beliefs: The government is run by reptiles.