This is on my list of things to figure out the best solution.

We have a Coach who loves Kami.

Another option I have been exploring is to encourage students to use the
mobile version of google classroom on the Chromebooks which has a built-in
annotation tool.   Here is a video I created to show our coaches the
option:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13EYLaQZtiw7IpBvzmk6B-PckO0mzcelX/view

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | **Blog: *Edlisten.com
<http://edlisten.com/>