I do graphics on the computers all the time and I switched from pixlr to
https://www.photopea.com/  and found it to be much stabler and had many
more features.  (To be fair I have not used Pixlr in a few years).  I have
also used https://sumo.app/paint/en in the past also.

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | **Blog: *Edlisten.com
<http://edlisten.com/>