Here is the best description I've found of new features and the rollout plan
<https://www.blog.google/outreach-initiatives/education/the-anywhere-school-meet-classroom-updates>
(generally speaking). Most will be available for free but some (breakout
rooms, polls, and PERMANENT recordings) are for paid only.

Also, here is their Blog organized by Google Meet only
<https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com/search/label/Google%20Meet>. Great
resource!

Also, specific to the Blur Feature, here iare their rollout dates:
Rollout pace

   - Rapid Release domains <https://support.google.com/a/answer/172177>:
   Gradual rollout to eligible devices (up to 15 days for feature visibility)
   starting on September 15, 2020