So, if all of the OUs in our school currently have that setting, how can I
undo it?  Sorry!  This was set up for 3 of the schools in our SU by central
office, so I'm looking for the way to remove the setting from our upper
grade OUs.

Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School