LOL!  ok, you win.
-----

Robert Wickberg
Technology Coordinator, BAMS, BUHS, and WRCC
802-451-3418

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 9:47 AM David Martin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
image.png

David Martin

Director of Tech & Communications

Orleans Southwest Supervisory Union

157 Daniels Road

Hardwick VT 05843

Office 802.472.2906

Cell 802.595.2733

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 9:44 AM Robert Wickberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
92,797.
-----

Robert Wickberg
Technology Coordinator, BAMS, BUHS, and WRCC
802-451-3418

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 9:22 AM Leslie, Ben <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I've had 2 teachers tell me they can't access archived email from a week ago.  I have no issue seeing 90K email messages in "all mail"

Anyone else having issues?

--
Ben Leslie
Coordinator of Technology

Arlington High School
P: 802-375-2589 ext. 165
Fisher Elementary School
P: 802-375-6409 ext. 261

---This message was sent from an employee at Central Office---

OSSU - Cultivating Learner Agency through Reflective Practice

This email may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it.

If you receive this message in error or through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the sender that the message was received by you in error, and then permanently delete this message from all storage media, without forwarding to anyone or retaining a copy.