We are still waiting for the “1 school” to be divided into the “3 schools” we should have had from the start in South Burlington. We are on hold with support at this point until that is done.

Michelle M. Devino

District Data Manager

South Burlington School District

From: School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Tim O'Leary
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 11:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Question for Seesaw Users!

     This message has originated from an External Source. Please use proper judgment and caution when opening attachments, clicking links, or responding to this email.

Jeff,

Maybe your contact can lean into these accounts who might still be waiting for Seesaw to create schools for them?

If you're willing to ask her, perhaps we can poll this listserv to see who still is waiting on that support and perhaps email her directly?

Thanks,

-Tim