Our folks have been using the Kami extension for Chrome and seem to be fairly happy.  I'm not sure at all if that affects Read and Write Google.

Brian

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 10:39 AM Michael Sullivan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Are these PDF's that you are creating?  The easiest way would be to put in a blank text box and make sure that it is fillable when you convert to PDF.  Most bowsers can access a fillable PDF and allow you to save the changes.  You have to make sure to download the file.  If you try to open from Google Drive directly you will only get the preview mode.

From: School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Patricia Aigner
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 10:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Need solution .pdf kids on chromebooks

Hi,

What have you had success with for kids writing on .pdf on chromebooks?

That will not conflict with Read and Write Google?

Patricia Aigner

Director of Technology

Rutland City Public Schools

6 Church Street

Rutland, VT 05701

Twitter:@paigner

Brian A. Hill
MRUUSD Asst. Super./Chief Aca. Off.
(802) 775-3264
he/him

“Teaching might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit.” -John Steinbeck