This is on my list of things to figure out the best solution.

We have a Coach who loves Kami.

Another option I have been exploring is to encourage students to use the mobile version of google classroom on the Chromebooks which has a built-in annotation tool.   Here is a video I created to show our coaches the option: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13EYLaQZtiw7IpBvzmk6B-PckO0mzcelX/view

Bjorn Behrendt M.Ed ~ Never Stop Learning