I do graphics on the computers all the time and I switched from pixlr to https://www.photopea.com/  and found it to be much stabler and had many more features.  (To be fair I have not used Pixlr in a few years).  I have also used https://sumo.app/paint/en in the past also.

Bjorn Behrendt M.Ed ~ Never Stop Learning