That is impressive David!

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 5:48 PM Gloria Ormsby <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I feel so much better now. Thanks for sharing that!!
>

> Gloria Ormsby
> Student Data Manager at  Burlington School District
> P  802-864-8434 ext. 48002  <802-864-8434+ext.+48002>
> E  [log in to unmask]  <[log in to unmask]>
> W  www.bsdvt.org  <http://www.bsdvt.org>
>
> “Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help
> them, at least don’t hurt them.” ― Dalai Lama
> Create your own WiseStamp email signature
> <https://www.wisestamp.com/signature-in-email/?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=create_your_own&srcid=5523843586326528>
>

> On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 5:33 PM Robert Wickberg <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
>> LOL!  ok, you win.
>> -----
>>
>> Robert Wickberg
>> Technology Coordinator, BAMS, BUHS, and WRCC
>> 802-451-3418
>>

>> On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 9:47 AM David Martin <
>> [log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>>> [image: image.png]
>>>

>>> David Martin
>>>
>>> Director of Tech & Communications
>>>
>>> Orleans Southwest Supervisory Union
>>>
>>> 157 Daniels Road
>>>
>>> Hardwick VT 05843
>>>
>>> Office 802.472.2906
>>>
>>> Cell 802.595.2733

>>> *------------------------------*

>>> ---This message was sent from an employee at Central Office---
>>> ------------------------------
>>>
>>> *OSSU - Cultivating Learner Agency through Reflective PracticeThis email
>>> may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and
>>> Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
>>> Act (HIPAA). If this email contains confidential and/or privileged health
>>> or student information and you are not entitled to access such information
>>> under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you destroy this
>>> email without reviewing it.*
>>>
>>> *If you receive this message in error or through inappropriate means,
>>> please reply to this message to notify the sender that the message was
>>> received by you in error, and then permanently delete this message from all
>>> storage media, without forwarding to anyone or retaining a copy.*

Peter Drescher
Director of Technology and Innovation
Essex Westford School District
58 Founders Rd.
Essex Jct., VT 05452
(o) 802-857-7090
(c) 802-279-8355

The
information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is
confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for
the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from  the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
(FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding,
distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately at 802-857-7777 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately. Any inadvertent disclosure of this
communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the
communication.