The IT guys this morning mentioned that there seems to be a known issue with AMD Chromebooks and video meetings (Meet or Zoom).

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020, 11:40 AM Mike Kanfer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

We are experiencing issues with the new HP Chromebooks that we bought this year- both the 14 in AMD and the 11 inch Intel models.  The issue is that Meets and Zoom freeze, crash, and generally work exceedingly poorly.  Is anyone else having similar issues and have you found any solutions that helped?  We have opened a case with HP and are awaiting a response.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Mike Kanfer

Director of Network Services

Champlain Valley School District