Yes, we are having the same issues in MMUUSD with the HP Chromebook 14" AMD
machines we were able to get.
We are still waiting for hundreds of these which are majorly delayed and we
are considering canceling the pending orders.
We have a case in with Google.  If anyone hears any resolution on this,
PLEASE let us all know on the list.
This is so frustrating on top of all the other issues we all are dealing
with.

Jean Burke
MMUUSD Technology Support
802-434-1047

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 11:40 AM Mike Kanfer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> We are experiencing issues with the new HP Chromebooks that we bought this
> year- both the 14 in AMD and the 11 inch Intel models.  The issue is that
> Meets and Zoom freeze, crash, and generally work exceedingly poorly.  Is
> anyone else having similar issues and have you found any solutions that
> helped?  We have opened a case with HP and are awaiting a response.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions!
>
> Mike Kanfer
>
> Director of Network Services
>
> Champlain Valley School District
>
> 5420 Shelburne Rd
>
> Shelburne, VT 05482

This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family
Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). If this e-mail contains
student information and
you are not entitled to access such information
under FERPA, please notify the
sender. Federal regulations require that
you destroy this e-mail without
reviewing it and you may not forward it to
anyone.