For your Canon printers what type of setup worked.  I am still seeing the cycling issue even after a couple of changes.

Scott Marshia

CCSU IT Director

802-684-3801 x210

From: School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Brian A. Hill
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 12:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Chrome Printing

We used to use Cloudprint with Chromebooks to make that work, and it was never as solid as we'd have liked.  We transitioned to the native printing and were pleasantly surprised.  It's moved around in the Admin console, but it's remained solid for the last few years.  Now it's at Devices > Chrome > Printers.  We have Canon and Xerox copiers that we've set up in addition to some printers.  Generally if we try a few settings we'll find the one that works and document it.  If we have the wrong setting, it will just hang as you describe.  The copiers end up being mostly "Generic PLC 5E" if that helps, and they work.  I forget if they're ipp or lpd -- but more often we probably just try a few and see what works.

[log in to unmask]" alt="Print.png">

Brian