BHS has been posting our videos to our Instagram account/igtv (tool most likely to reach our target audience). We’ve gotten some nice press for it:

Don't miss a post:

Stay safe and be well!

Shannon

On Sep 7, 2020, at 9:56 AM, Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks for sharing Amanda. Video messaging will be more important than ever this year. I like the way your Welcome Video embedded the 'informational'  need to know with the human side of your staff.

Lucie