From Nicole O'Brien at ENA.. I know many of you are using them as a
reseller for Zoom....

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nicole O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 4:21 PM
Subject: Zoom Update Released to improve Chromebook performance
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Chelsea Myers <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Everyone,

I know everyone needs some GOOD news.

I have attached the information on the latest Zoom / Chrome update to help
improve CPU usage and performance on Chromebooks. In addition, the
linkbelow is for directions created by Dedham Public Schools (I have
permission to share), on how to PowerWash the Chromebooks. Please feel free
to copy this document and add your district’s contact info etc.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OmXfBpfvDVZK0laakInFztAwKqZsoVQcFHbJUxMnYHQ/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions regarding this info.

*Nicole O’Brien*
Northeast Account Services Manager
Direct: 339-204-0279
Mobile: 781-686-0033

[image: ENA] <https://www.ena.com/>[image: CatchOn]
<http://www.catchon.com/>

*We empower communities by bridging innovative technologies with exemplary
customer care.*

*Customer Technical Support*
ENA CTAC: www.ena.com/support
CatchOn CTAC: www.catchon.com/support
TeleQuality CTAC: 833-825-2888

--
Peter Drescher
Director of Technology and Innovation

The
information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is
confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for
the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from  the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
(FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding,
distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately at 802-857-7777 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately. Any inadvertent disclosure of this
communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the
communication.