This is good news.  I just checked my chromebook, it already has 4183.0920,
so I guess the update happens automatically.  I've been telling my kids to
shut their cameras off entirely if not needed, which does two of these
fixes one better anyway.  I'll have to add shutting off bluetooth to my
list of recommendations.
-----

Robert Wickberg
Technology Coordinator, BAMS, BUHS, and WRCC
802-451-3418