I do not see a way to do time of day restrictions in GSuite.

Sounds like teacher buy-in to not send emails past 10 PM or before 6 AM
might be the only way.

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 12:29 PM Leslie, Ben <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> This sounds like a policy that is not enforceable through current google
> settings, without manually making the change each night (turning off gmail
> for a specific OU?)
>
> Teachers could be told to use the schedule send feature.  What is the
> policy for using google chat at night?
> [image: image.png]
>

> On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 12:15 PM Wendy Bruso <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> It's from an electronic communications policy that teachers cannot email
>> to students at night time.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 11:01 AM Brian Pena <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>>> Do y’all have a lot of kids up after 10 sending email at 2:00 AM?

>>> V/R Brian L. Pena IT SYSTEMS MANAGER LNSD/LNSU 802-343-0117 (work
>>> mobile) 802-851-1514 (desk phone)

>> --
>>
>> Wendy Bruso
>> Systems Administrator
>> Addison Northwest School District
>> Vergennes Union High School
>> 50 Monkton Rd.
>> Vergennes, Vt. 05491
>> 802-877-6608 x245
>> Fax 802-877-2558

> --
> Ben Leslie
> *Coordinator of Technology*
> Battenkill Valley Supervisory Union / Arlington School District
>
> *Arlington High School*
> P: 802-375-2589 ext. 165
> *Fisher Elementary School*
> P: 802-375-6409 ext. 261

​V/R

Brian Lee Pena

IT Systems Manager

Lamoille North Supervisory Union/School District

802​-851-1514 (Office)

802-343-0117 (Work Mobile)

Office Hours:  7:30 AM - 3:30 PM

Lunch: 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected
from disclosure. Dissemination of information in this email without express
consent from the sender is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been
addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply
email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly
prohibited.