Hi Lauren Baker!

I believe Jeff said in the original posting that he was going to record it.

PD

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 4:57 PM Lauren Baker TR IT <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> I am not able to attend so am wondering if it will be recorded and made
> available?
>
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 4:23 PM Jeff Mao <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>> A reminder that tomorrow Vita-Learn is hosting a Q&A with Seesaw
>> Implementation Consultant, Dorelle Less. She will answer questions you have
>> about Seesaw administration and set up. If you haven’t already registered,
>> you can do so here:
>>
>> When: Sep 24, 2020 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
>>
>> Register in advance for this meeting:
>>
>> https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIsd-mtrzsoGdIC7ta2awVcCnUSJlYaKBvc
>>

>> After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
>> information about joining the meeting.
>>
>> For all that did register, I plan to tell Zoom to resend the confirmation
>> emails again tomorrow morning so you will have the URL to login!
>>
>> Cheers!
>> Jeff

>> Vermont Fest 2020 — Oct. 28-31, 2020
>> https://Vita-Learn.org/VermontFest/
>>
>> Jeff Mao
>> Executive Director
>> VITA-Learn.org
>> 207-798-2460
>>

> --
> Lauren H Baker
> Director of Technology
> Two Rivers Supervisory Union
> 609 VT RTE 103
> Ludlow, VT 05149
> Hours:  M-Th  8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
> ​
>
> *Fridays are non-scheduled work days. *

Peter Drescher
Director of Technology and Innovation
Essex Westford School District
58 Founders Rd.
Essex Jct., VT 05452
(o) 802-857-7090
(c) 802-279-8355

The
information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is
confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for
the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from  the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
(FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding,
distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately at 802-857-7777 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately. Any inadvertent disclosure of this
communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the
communication.