I am going through the process now.  We also had our schools split because
they gave us one school for our district instead of seven.  I used the
contact that Vita-Learn has for Seesaw and they got this done very
quickly.  While this was all going on I had people create free accounts and
then I brought them over once we had our paid accounts.  That was the easy
part.  Now I am having to go through and give each student their SIS_ID
manually to make sure we can sync properly.  I am guessing I will run into
trouble with duplicate courses which I am hoping (fingers crossed) there
may be a way to merge them.

Scott

*Scott Marshia*

Information Technology Director