From: School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Scott Marshia - CCSU
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 7:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Question for Seesaw Users!

     This message has originated from an External Source. Please use proper judgment and caution when opening attachments, clicking links, or responding to this email.

I am going through the process now.  We also had our schools split because they gave us one school for our district instead of seven.  I used the contact that Vita-Learn has for Seesaw and they got this done very quickly.  While this was all going on I had people create free accounts and then I brought them over once we had our paid accounts.  That was the easy part.  Now I am having to go through and give each student their SIS_ID manually to make sure we can sync properly.  I am guessing I will run into trouble with duplicate courses which I am hoping (fingers crossed) there may be a way to merge them.

Scott

Scott Marshia

Information Technology Director

Caledonia Central Supervisory Union