[]

<https://www.codepink.org/r?u=CYr2P2_0WnT_72KxuXFZlzMGXhHlEjofTvHNCadA1gKGWM2Ul2LIqzzfvXL7evvMCWTEewGCDNiVbwy1Jr4hKwybWx2x4OidBH0tCStPcb4&e=d81e88c0ca4ebbbb4a8f649aadc81e34&utm_source=codepink&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=9_11_shell&n=2>
[]

Today marks 19 years since the horrific 9/11 attack. Since then, the
US has been engaged in endless conflicts ranging from the wars in
Iraq, Afghanistan and Yemen to brutal sanctions on Iran, Venezuela
and North Korea. More than ever, we need a president for peace. Help
us flood the Trump and Biden campaign inboxes with demands that they
endorse a pro-peace platform!

<https://www.codepink.org/r?u=CYr2P2_0WnT_72KxuXFZlzMGXhHlEjofTvHNCadA1gKGWM2Ul2LIqzzfvXL7evvMCWTEewGCDNiVbwy1Jr4hKwybWx2x4OidBH0tCStPcb4&e=d81e88c0ca4ebbbb4a8f649aadc81e34&utm_source=codepink&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=9_11_shell&n=4>TAKE
ACTION

Dear

Today marks 19 years since the horrific 9/11 attack that resulted in
the ongoing wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, wars that cost the US $6.4
trillion dollars. And for what To kill thousands of US soldiers,
millions of Iraqis and Afghans, and spread destruction throughout the
Middle East and beyond.

Nineteen years later, polls have repeatedly shown that the American
people are tired of these endless wars that both parties are
responsible for. That's why Donald Trump is suddenly painting himself
as the anti-war candidate. He recently accused Pentagon leaders of
perpetuating pointless wars to benefit military contractors, and just
days ago announced the withdrawal of thousands of troops from Iraq
and Afghanistan.

<https://www.codepink.org/r?u=CYr2P2_0WnT_72KxuXFZlzMGXhHlEjofTvHNCadA1gLaa4hnlr0YPo5Lt1H0ci2TuLaqlrmP_PnSpgmEzqmXsQ&e=d81e88c0ca4ebbbb4a8f649aadc81e34&utm_source=codepink&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=9_11_shell&n=5>Join
us in telling Trump that he isn't fooling us. Over the past four
years, he has only doubled down on the worst parts of the United
States' destructive foreign policy: increasing the Pentagon budget,
sidestepping Congress to sell more arms to the Saudis, vetoing the
Yemen War Powers Resolution, bringing us to the brink of a war with
Iran, imposing deadly sanctions on Iran and Venezuela. Right now he
is working on a deal to sell arms to the UAE, and is creating a new
Cold War with China.

Clearly, Trump is no dove and neither is Joe Biden, who just
yesterday announced that he does not foresee cutting the Pentagon
budget if elected. In fact, he says that military spending would
likely increase under a Biden Administration.

We can't spend another four years with a militarist in the White
House. Today, on the 19th anniversary of 9/11, with the 2020 election
less than two months away, we are calling on both Donald Trump and
Joe Biden to adopt a truly anti-war platform and run as a president
for peace.
<https://www.codepink.org/r?u=CYr2P2_0WnT_72KxuXFZlzMGXhHlEjofTvHNCadA1gLaa4hnlr0YPo5Lt1H0ci2TuLaqlrmP_PnSpgmEzqmXsQ&e=d81e88c0ca4ebbbb4a8f649aadc81e34&utm_source=codepink&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=9_11_shell&n=6>Contact
the candidates now and demand they pledge to be a president for peace!

Neither major party candidate can be counted on to promote what the
American people want: an end to US militarism that creates so much
death and destruction and robs us of the resources we need to solve
our real problems, such as the climate crisis and this pandemic.
That's why we need your help to flood Trump and Biden with demands
that they pledge an end to our militarist approach to foreign policy
and endorse CODEPINK's 10 point President for Peace platform.

[]

<https://www.codepink.org/r?u=CYr2P2_0WnT_72KxuXFZlzMGXhHlEjofTvHNCadA1gLaa4hnlr0YPo5Lt1H0ci2TuLaqlrmP_PnSpgmEzqmXsQ&e=d81e88c0ca4ebbbb4a8f649aadc81e34&utm_source=codepink&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=9_11_shell&n=7>Tell
Trump and Biden: we need a president for peace. Adopt a truly
anti-war foreign policy! We are not under any delusions. We know it
is unlikely that Trump or Biden will radically shift their platform
just weeks before the election. But they have to feel our pressure.
And we have to build our power as an anti-war movement. That's why we
have several great ideas for how you can promote nonviolence beyond
the ballot box. Take the following actions:

    * How did your representative vote on historic legislation to cut
the Pentagon budget by 10 percent
<https://www.codepink.org/r?u=NUuggLAGPfuwO1O4t8QsDfieoSIGDaief7p5LUSnXLY&e=d81e88c0ca4ebbbb4a8f649aadc81e34&utm_source=codepink&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=9_11_shell&n=8>Find
out here and if they voted the wrong way, hold them accountable!
    * Add your name to the letter initiated by CODEPINK and signed by
100 organizations urging the presidential candidates to
<https://www.codepink.org/biden_trump_latam?e=d81e88c0ca4ebbbb4a8f649aadc81e34&utm_source=codepink&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=9_11_shell&n=9>end
the Monroe Doctrine and establish a Latin American foreign policy
based on the principles of non-intervention, mutual respect, and
working together as good neighbors.
    * Sign CODEPINK's
<https://www.codepink.org/nofirstuse?e=d81e88c0ca4ebbbb4a8f649aadc81e34&utm_source=codepink&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=9_11_shell&n=10>Letter
to Biden: Disarm from nuclear weapons and create a vision for peace.
#ChinaIsNotOurEnemy.
    * Tired of Israel's war on the Palestinians and filled with dread
as COVID is spreading in Gaza
<https://www.codepink.org/covid19gazacongress?e=d81e88c0ca4ebbbb4a8f649aadc81e34&utm_source=codepink&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=9_11_shell&n=11>Tell
Congress to demand that Israel lift the siege!
    * Early on in the COVID-19 pandemic, USAID suspended its aid to
war-torn Yemen.
<https://www.codepink.org/usaid_yemen?e=d81e88c0ca4ebbbb4a8f649aadc81e34&utm_source=codepink&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=9_11_shell&n=12>Tell
Congress that the aid must be restored and expanded immediately in
order to save lives!
    * Sanctions kill!
<https://www.codepink.org/covid19diplomacy?e=d81e88c0ca4ebbbb4a8f649aadc81e34&utm_source=codepink&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=9_11_shell&n=13>Take
action for diplomacy with Iran.

Two decades since 9/11 and we have been engaged in endless wars. It's
time to stop. Join us working toward peace.

Toward peace,

Medea, Angela, Ann, Ariel, Carley, Caty, Cody, Danaka, Emily, Jodie,
Kelsey, Leila, Leonardo, Maxine, Mary, Michelle, Nancy, Paki, Teri, and Yousef

P.S. We still have an opening for our
<https://www.codepink.org/regeneration_manager?e=d81e88c0ca4ebbbb4a8f649aadc81e34&utm_source=codepink&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=9_11_shell&n=14>Regeneration
Manager. Please send applications to
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]

Peace lovers, our
<https://www.codepink.org/r?u=a4prXwDBThrmp0vcj5DhTuTBXOnqScYzSqZoDYPdoNYTH5z_G2OZhqaFYNuZldBObU1wiCZoZb6KljYNlwDUBfvscMUiOS73Nt97IeQu4rA&e=d81e88c0ca4ebbbb4a8f649aadc81e34&utm_source=codepink&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=9_11_shell&n=15>Imagine
a World Without Weapons shirts and
<https://www.codepink.org/r?u=a4prXwDBThrmp0vcj5DhTuTBXOnqScYzSqZoDYPdoNY4IhSVGbv2UYvH547Y-1M786hRbw5tFy2VFNygBjUjkFa8LRsnZDhsQNuzvyjLbVg&e=d81e88c0ca4ebbbb4a8f649aadc81e34&utm_source=codepink&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=9_11_shell&n=16>Drone
Free Zone tee is still in stock in the CODEPINK store.

<https://www.codepink.org/donate?e=d81e88c0ca4ebbbb4a8f649aadc81e34&utm_source=codepink&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=9_11_shell&n=17>
Donate Now!