From: "Refuse Fascism, NYC" <[log in to unmask]>
In the name of humanity we refuse to accept a fascist America

Everywhere, Everyone ALL OUT
Saturday September 5 ­ We launch 60 Days of Struggle
The Trump/Pence regime isn’t just really bad
It is fascist. Yes, fascist.
If this regime consolidates power for 4 more years,  it won’t just be “really bad”
It will be a nightmare and pose a threat to the future of humanity.
It is up to us to drive out the Trump/Pence Regime NOW!

9/5  2:00 pm Union Square. Please come!

Sign up and spread the word!
Share on FACEBOOK
Share on I NSTAGRAM
Share on TWITTER
>> Support NYC protests.  DONATE $5 or more now

[]
Quick donate via Venmo @Refuse-Fascism CashApp $RefuseFascism or Paypal

JOIN IN TONITE
Wednesday September 2 #OutNOW LIVE with organizers & participants in September 5 Protests
8:00 pm EDT / 5:00 pm PDT streaming on Facebook / Twitter / Youtube @RefuseFascism.
Join in on the chat, or send your comments/questions before & during the LIVE to [log in to unmask]

Everyone, Everywhere:
SEPTEMBER 5
Protest and Demand
TRUMP PENCE OUT NOW!
Launch 60 Days of Struggle
Mass Nonviolent Protest Every Day

>> download, print and post this

Refuse Fascism ­ NYC

646-851-6785
DONATE TO STOP TRUMP / PENCE

Shop the No! Store

Share on Facebook | Share on Twitter
[]
[]

If you were forwarded this message and would like to subscribe directly, sign up here.

Refuse Fascism | (917) 407-1286 | 305 West Broadway #185 NY, NY 10013

Make a donation online

Send checks or money orders, payable to "Refuse Fascism":
305 W. Broadway #185
New York, NY 10013

To make a tax-deductible donation of $100 or more in support of Refuse Fascism's educational activities, please make checks out to "Alliance for Global Justice," a 501(3)(c) organization, note: Refuse Fascism