Hi Jonathan,
Would you please provide more info and critique about this "counterrevolutionary competition"?

Thanks.

Mitchel

At 09:52 AM 9/24/2020, Jonathan Latham wrote:

The counterrevolutionary competition has 10million more to spend:

"The Alliance will continue to amplify pro-science voices from Africa, South Asia and Latin America through an expanded presence at international events, such as meetings convened by the Food and Agriculture Organization and United Nations.

“International policy discussions are too often dominated by anti-science groups from the global North,” said AfS Global Policy Lead Pablo Orozco, a 2016 AfS Fellow from Guatemala who has mobilized Fellows and others to participate in key international gatherings. “It’s so important that scientists, smallholder farmers and social justice activists from developing nations have a voice in decisions that profoundly affect their food security and quality of life.”"
https://allianceforscience.cornell.edu/blog/2020/09/alliance-for-science-expands-mission-with-10-million-reinvestment/

Jonathan
Jonathan Latham, PhD
Executive Director