Hi Chandler,
Thanks for your feedback. That's what I value
this list for, and for learning about things and authors I never read!

But my point about Q'Anon is NOT in support of
the white supremacist and indeed fascist
Bannon-type lunacies, but how to counteract it
among millions of people (groan!), given that so
many good people are being sucked into Q in real
time. So that is the "real world".

How should the Left organize Q's base out from under Bannon et al?

Reich's "Mass Psychology of Fascism" becomes
unfortunately relevant here, again.

People often cannot be reached by rational
argument. Their underlying emotional needs have to be addressed.

That's one of the incredibly important things I
learned (again) from Occupy Wall Street

People there craved and took part in caring
discussions without being judged or condemned.
Over time, they focused more and more on the
class enemy, which is why the U.S. State
conspired (truly!) to break it up everywhere.

As a result, we now have Q to fill that void.

Mitchel