I plan on attending

On Fri, Sep 25, 2020, 3:17 PM Robert Ruiz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The USUDA Student Reps and Coaches Meeting for the HWS USUDC will be held on Thursday, October 1st at 8:30 Eastern/5:30 Pacific Time. If you plan on attending, please send me a separate email with your private email so I may send you the Zoom link.
Unfinished business from Clemson USUDC will be discussed, new business, and the bid process for 2021 USUDC. If there are any new items you would like to discuss, please reply with that as well (and let me know which institution you belong to) and we will add it to the agenda.

See you all next week

Rob Ruiz, Ed.D.

Director of Forensics

Rhetoric and Communication Studies Department

College of Arts and Sciences

Black Lives Matter

University of La Verne

1950 Third Street | La Verne, California | 91750

Office: 909 448 4451  Cell: 626 862 0545

laverne.edu

University of La Verne 125th Anniversary: Generations of Transforming Lives