From: Medical Libraries Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Sarah Bruch (Hywel Dda UHB - L&KS Manager PPH) <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, September 7, 2020 7:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Book Corrections

** ATTENTION: This email originated from outside the MedStar Health network. ** DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hello,

We have a patron here who often finds mistakes in the books he borrows. I've tried contacting the publishers about these errors but they don't seem to be interested. I was wondering if there is some kind of group or other way to get them to take notice of these corrections?

Thanks,

Sarah

Sarah Bruch BSc (Hons), MSc
Rheolwr Gwasanaethau Llyfrgell a Gwybodaeth Ysbyty Tywysog Philip

Llyfrgell
Ysbyty Tywysog Philip
Dafen
Llanelli
Sir Gaerfyrddin
SA14 8QF
Bwrdd Iechyd Prifysgol Hywel Dda
Ffn: 01554 783467
WHTN: 01824 3467
e-bost: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Sarah Bruch BSc (Hons), MSc
Prince Philip Hospital Library and Knowledge Services Manager

Library
Prince Philip Hospital
Dafen
Llanelli
Carmarthenshire
SA14 8QF
Hywel Dda University Health Board

Tel: 01554 783467
WHTN: 01824 3467
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[NHSWLS Logo and Strapline.png]
[Internet Logo.png]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.nhswls.org_&d=DwIFAw&c=RvBXVp2Kc-itN3g6r3sN0QK_zL4whPpndVxj8-bJ04M&r=-zTJZ3apsxfqaEtVNm8jGd2KggY5I7IPZC8ckvdWwIw&m=scG2LuEMDohtuBFGFnbZRYRBjsaS5Fhf2Cpv_Q0n_Co&s=GH56ajloi8pzah51rarTm83aroaAorquf3C3UqwfMWE&e= >  [Twitter.png] <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__twitter.com_WelshHealthLi&d=DwIFAw&c=RvBXVp2Kc-itN3g6r3sN0QK_zL4whPpndVxj8-bJ04M&r=-zTJZ3apsxfqaEtVNm8jGd2KggY5I7IPZC8ckvdWwIw&m=scG2LuEMDohtuBFGFnbZRYRBjsaS5Fhf2Cpv_Q0n_Co&s=-TF2jjNF5vweemmeHk2LsZ-lAQ2ToOZnmq_k77jlJB8&e= >   [Instagram.png] <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.instagram.com_nhswaleslibservic&d=DwIFAw&c=RvBXVp2Kc-itN3g6r3sN0QK_zL4whPpndVxj8-bJ04M&r=-zTJZ3apsxfqaEtVNm8jGd2KggY5I7IPZC8ckvdWwIw&m=scG2LuEMDohtuBFGFnbZRYRBjsaS5Fhf2Cpv_Q0n_Co&s=jU8kqXnhHUee_DK3wJmb9l06eL_6m27ZrK8syOXN89U&e= >

MedStar Health is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare delivery system, the largest in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region. Nationally recognized for clinical quality in heart, orthopedics, cancer and GI.

IMPORTANT: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify sender by reply e-mail, so that our records can be corrected... Thank you.

Help conserve valuable resources - only print this email if necessary.