Hello,

I am trying to see if the citation below can be obtained in English as opposed to French?

Patella infera: Arpopos of 128 cases
J Caton, G Deschamps, P Chambat, J L Lerat, H Dejour PMID: 6216535
1982, 68 (5) pages 317-325

Regards,

Bridget Barry Thias, M.L.S., M.J.

Manager, Medical Library

Scottish Rite  for Children

2222 Welborn St., Dallas, TX 75219

214-559-7875

Scottish Rite for Children is a world-renowned leader in the treatment of orthopedic conditions such as scoliosis, clubfoot, hand differences, hip disorders, sports injuries and fractures, as well as certain related arthritic and neurological disorders and learning disorders, such as dyslexia. Patients receive treatment regardless of the family's ability to pay. For more information about services available at our Dallas or Frisco campuses, visit scottishriteforchildren.org. This email transmission and/or its attachments may contain confidential health information, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.