Hi

With slight reference to the previous conversation I have sometimes been
very, very slightly irritated when people respond from gmail or similar
and don't include their institution in their footer.

It just makes it easier to think about when people have a context.

Hil

--
Note: ANU is making a staged reƶpening after COVID-19.  We're getting back to normal(ish)!
Dr Hilary Stuart-Williams, Research Manager - Stable Isotopes, Farquhar Lab,