I will readily step away from the listserv if my behavior was inappropriate and not conducive toward trying to maintain order. I am not going to live in fear of a troll of a troll.

Honestly, you can’t let these people walk all over you, and what you have built. It’s not right that they show up and mock you, once you’ve built an environment designed to offer a free exchange of ideas as it applies to our subdiscipline.

From: Stable Isotope Geochemistry <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Matheus Carvalho <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, October 10, 2020 at 11:04 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [ISOGEOCHEM] Indigenous Isotope Geochemists

Neil, jst notice that you might be referring to the secondary troll (maybe a "daughter troll", in that polemic terminology). There is also a master troll here, who is now probably laughing at our expense.

Matheus C. Carvalho
Centre for Coastal Biogeochemistry, Southern Cross University, Australia
Editor for Plos ONE and HardwareX (Elsevier)

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1Bws_6nwumFd__ZXWBteuOg_yajALpL7X&revid=0B5B3M6j5V1pWMjQvdE1mZEpjcHZKc3NHTzNCK2NqbWpoZks4PQ]

Online course about lab automation: bit.ly/2Hg5gfj<http://bit.ly/2Hg5gfj>

Book: Practical Laboratory Automation Made Easy with AutoIt
http://www.wiley-vch.de/publish/en/books/ISBN978-3-527-34158-0/
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B5B3M6j5V1pWN3EwODJjTjVTVUk&revid=0B5B3M6j5V1pWZmxoQzhEVVJuMEpVYUR5c2N3elBadGx5aVVnPQ]
Open source autosampler for liquids: bit.ly/2QVnDJU<https://t.co/RmmDBIanx4>
Open source autosampler for solids: bit.ly/3erjacu<http://bit.ly/3erjacu>