Hi all,

I also think this is a great initiative and support Bjoern's suggestion to
broaden to BIPOC. In addition, I'd like to request that people refrain from
responding to this if they don't have serious suggestions or have names of
BIPOC folks who have contributed to isotope geochemistry that they'd like
to make others aware of (in regards to the previous message on this
thread).

Best,
Dan

--