Steve,

Related to your email and reference to Marie Curie.

One name to be considered is that of Stanislaw Halas (passed away in 2017) from Marie Curie-Sklodowska University, Stable Isotope Laboratory.

The publications of the lab (on a wide range of topics) are covering a  40 years time span and may be found on Data Bases as Research Gate or Scopus.

Stan liked a lot Research Gate and also Facebook, you may find the link to the RG account below:

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Stan_Halas/publications

As Stan unsubscribed Isogeochem his name is not present on recent posting.

Ana-Voica

University of Salzburg, Salzburg & Universal Museum Joanneum, Graz