Hi again,

Some of you may also be interested in this article https://adgeo.copernicus.org/articles/53/129/2020/ written by Aude Vincent and published in a special issue on Diversity and Equality in the Geosciences in the OA EGU journal Advances in Geosciences

Take care everyone,

Lisa

Postscript: be a rainbow in someone else's cloud https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgTFhijrXgQ

Lisa Wingate

Please note my new email address is now [log in to unmask]

https://www.bordeaux.inra.fr/ispa-ecofun/wordpress/