Herb,
  we have a Trace 1300 in this set-up (Isolink, Conflow, MAT253)
.
Our Trace has the additional "Aux Temperature/Cryo Module" installed
which provides outputs for 8 external events (switching external valves
etc).

Deeply hidden in the manual it is stated:
24V with 2W max.

Is that the information you are lookong for?
Regards
Stefan

--
Dr. Stefan Schloemer