Hi Stefan,
That information does help.
Thanks much!
regards,
-Herb

On Sat, Oct 3, 2020 at 2:50 AM Stefan Schloemer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Herb,
 we have a Trace 1300 in this set-up (Isolink, Conflow, MAT253)
.
Our Trace has the additional
"Aux Temperature/Cryo Module" installed which provides outputs for 8 external events (switching external valves etc).

Deeply hidden in the manual it is stated:
24V with 2W max.

Is that the information you are lookong for?
Regards
Stefan