Hello Everyone,

I`m working only since July 2020 with EA-IRMS (Thermo EA Isolink Delta V Advantage). In the last weeks we meassured a lot with the pyrolysis reactor, after every ~150 samples I cleaned the crucible. Today I remove the complete reactor and change the silver wool and the glassy carbon granulate and there I see, that a lot from the silver capsules is backed with the granulate.

Is it normal that not every sample fell in the crucible? Or do you have any idea how i can prevent this?

Thank you for your attention and stay healthy.

Best regards

Paul Hawelitschek

Leibniz Institute for Freshwater Ecology and Inland Fisheries (IGB)
Department of Chemical Analytics and Biogeochemistry
M├╝ggelseedamm 301
12587 Berlin
Germany

[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  | phone +49 30 6418 948 | fax +49 30 64181 682

https://www.igb-berlin.de/profile/paul-hawelitschek