Hi all,

Thanks for all the information! I should have updated it earlier. Actually,
I installed Isodat software one more time. This time, I also installed the
service pack, even though this mass spc is not connected to either GC or
LC. Surprisingly, it worked this time, including the version handler. The
problem was solved then.

Wei