Von: Stefan Merseburger <[log in to unmask]>
Gesendet: Donnerstag 29 Oktober 2020 17:22
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [ISOGEOCHEM] Pyrolyses silver capsul fall over crucible

Hello Paul,

in addition to Bens comment. You could check with a level that your EA
stands fully perpendicular. An other option is to use graphite crucibles
that have a larger inner diameter -- if possible. The maximum I found is
a octagonal one with a inner diameter of 5.2 mm in a 7 mm reactor
(oealabs.com part n.: g52109.001e).

Kind regards,
Stefan

--