It is great to know we have all those options.
I'll keep in touch what we will need ourselves.
regards,
-Herb

On Sun, Oct 4, 2020 at 4:42 AM Robert Van Hale <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Herb,

You can wire up your own interface cable to the irms for your custom peripheral, configuring each of the available 8(?) channels in Isodat. Again, you get something like 2W max at 24 V, so only low power relays/solid state relays to be connected directly. I built a prep system that had more than 8 relays, so I had to resort to using 2 ports on the irms.

Thermo also sell a lovely box  that allows you to connect lots of gadgets – a “PeriCon”

The PAL autosamplers can also provide signals at a selection of times available at the 15 pin aux port (described in the PAL manual),

I don’t know about signals from the GC, but it sounds to me that the custom interface to the irms is your best option.

Let me know if you need any further notes.

All th best

Robert