Need help in a private vascular surgeons office starting possibly late October but definitely through November.  Scope of Practice: mostly venous R/O DVT and some reflux studies pre-sclero, carotid/vertebral, occasional arterial duplex and seldom aortas.  Machine is Alpinion ECube 8.  Usually one day/week.  We are flexible for lab time, so whatever time you have during the following times are appreciated: Monday or Thursday all day or Friday from 12 noon to 5 or Saturday all day.  Reports are via Datacheck.  I can meet with you on a Thursday or Saturday morning to go over equipment and protocols.
Please contact me at 516-456-2774.
Thanks,
Andy Bebry, RVT